Lotus Notes Administrator – Experis: Formerly Manpower …
MODIS is seeking a Lotus Notes Developer for a 4… com. … GMT – View all Federal Way jobs [read] Keywords: domino ibm lotus notes notes client consulting …
Lotus Notes Architect & SharePoint Architect Kanand Corporation …
Duration : 6 Month Job Description: Lotus Notes Architect & SharePoint Architect. Additional Information: Having experience in migration from Lotus Notes to …
Lotus NotesDomino Developer wFull Scope Pol | General Dynamics …
31390317: Lotus Notes/Domino Developer w/Full Scope Pol position from General Dynamics Information Technology, located in Herndon, VA.
|Senior Domino Developer, Bethesda, MD, United States|
|Date: Monday, November 28, 2011|
|DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. Clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and host-country governments.|
|Position Description – Senior Domino Developer
Senior Domino Developers design, write, test, and implement Domino based applications that are critical to our business. This includes design and support of Domino-based applications for the Notes client and for the web. Some applications also involve integration with other corporate systems, primarily Oracle EBusiness ERP and Microsoft SharePoint portal.
• Assist a small team of developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new Domino applications to support DAI projects in the field
• Maintain appropriate integration between Domino applications and other custom and third party systems.
• Collaborate with internal development project teams and external consultants in the upgrade/re-design of major, business critical applications, capitalizing on new features available in the Domino platform.
• Document system design and development requirements to facilitate ongoing support and maintenance by the development team.
• Plan, execute and evaluate performance tests to correct errors and optimize applications.
• Prepare reports for management and/or team members on the status of programming efforts
• Conduct research on emerging application development products and techniques.
• Provide guidance to less experienced developers on the team.
• Provide consulting support to DAI field offices, which may include short-term travel to program offices in the developing world.
Minimum 5 years of Domino Development experience including:
Web development skills:
Experience with SQL and/or other relational database systems as well as the Domino Java API are desirable in support of our integration efforts.
Leadership experience with complex workflow or other high value/complex application development projects
Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
Strong written and oral communication skills
Must be eligible to work in the US