Lotus Notes Developer – ServSolid, Inc – Washington, DC lotus …
Lotus Notes Systems Administrator – TEKsystems – Tewksbury, MA Wed, Jul … Lotus Notes Administrator – Gardner Resources Consulting – Boston, MA Wed, Jul …
Title: Lotus Notes Domino Development Manager
Location: New York, NY
Employment full time (permanent) US Citizen / GC Holders
- The ideal candidate will manage all aspects of Lotus Notes Domino Development and support for a portfolio of over 10,000 applications and a team size of over 30.
- The candidate must be very technical and capable of driving 30-40 developers including development standards, architecture, best practices, code reviews, etc.
- Minimum 12+ Years’ experience required in Lotus Notes and Domino Development including Xpages, Web Services, complex and advanced work flows, high volume and large User Base Applications. They must have managed large, globally distributed development teams.
- They will manage all Production Support Issues for applications, User Requests for enhancements, planning and Application Remediation required by technology upgrades, and Application Portfolio Optimization and Consolidation to reduce costs and improve quality.
- They will take projects from original concept through final implementation, direct and control all work performed, monitor the critical path and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- They will manage communications with end users, business leads, and other IT liaisons to ensure business needs are properly understood and expectations are appropriately set and met.
- They will assemble matrixed project teams, including identification and securing of resources needed from other disciplines and/or organizations.
- They Must be capable of managing multiple simultaneous projects, issues, support activities, service level agreements, and Risk Mitigation while applying a disciplined approach to setting priorities and making decisions.
- They will champion current Project Management Standard Processes and Ensure compliance to Quality Assurance Policies.
- They must have extensive experience with managing client expectations, implementing service improvement initiatives and communicating effectively with senior management and executive management.
- Must have proven experience in identifying risks, issues, and making effective decisions. Advanced degree or Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred.
FOR QUICKER RESPONSE PLEASE EMAIL SANJEEV.IYENGAR@RANDSTADUSA.COM
ALL POSITION ARE FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE WITH THE END CLIENTS OF RANDSTAD (NOT AS A CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR)